- Commercial Combined Insurance (Material Damage – including Theft, Business Interruption and Employers/Public/Product Liability covers combined).
- Computer Insurance.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance.
- Contractors All Risks Insurance (including Contract Works, Contractors Plant and Contractors Hired In Plant Insurance).
- Contingency Insurance (including Defective Title and Performance ‘Bonds’).
- Cyber Liability Insurance.
- Directors & Officers Liability (including Trustee Indemnity).
- Employment Law Protection Insurance.
- Engineering Inspection Contracts.
- Engineering Insurances
- Plant All Risks
- Machinery Movement
- Entity Defence Insurance.
- Farm Insurance.
- Fidelity Guarantee Insurance.
- Goods In Transit (Own Goods).
- Goods In Transit (Haulage).
- Legal Expenses Insurance.
- Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Product Liability (with and without financial loss)
- Product Recall
- Marine Cargo Insurance.
- Marine (Hull) Insurance.
- Motor Fleet Insurance.
- Motor Trade Insurance (Road Risks and Internal Risks).
- Personal Accident Insurance (Individual).
- Personal Accident Insurance (Group).
- Professional Indemnity.
- Property Owners Insurance.
- Terrorism Insurance.
- Warehousekeepers Liability Insurance.
- Equestrian Insurance.
- Household Insurance (Buildings and Contents).
- Marine Insurance.
- Motorcycle Insurance.
- Private Car Insurance.
- Travel Insurance (Single Trip and Annual).
Important Information for customers with pre-existing medical conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- Your have not been offered, or the insurer has declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition.
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition .
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy.
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more.
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide or arrange travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed, so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory are it makes it easier for you to navigate the available market and it makes it more likely that you will find a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition.
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions.
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website, which can be accessed at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.